Welcome to Stavanger Bed and Breakfast
Stavanger Bed and Breakfast ( B&B ) is a warm and friendly place to stay, in the centre of Stavanger – all year round. We offer good quality, budget hotel accommodation for our guests.
- Free in-room WiFi internet access.
- Free cable-TV in every room.
- Complementary “home made” breakfast every morning.
- Complementary Norwegian style waffles served every evening around 7.30 pm.
- Free parking.
- 5 minute walk from downtown Stavanger, the “Hurtigbåt” terminal, train, bus and airport coach stations.
- Helpful hotel staff that speak English, German and French.
Complementary parking at the hotel, central hotel location, five minute walk from the hotel to the bus and train stations, the Express “Hurtigbåt” Terminal for departures to and from Haugesund and Bergen, and the ferry to take you to Pulpit Rock (Preikestolen). Eight minutes from the hotel to the Cathedral, Town Square, Tourist Information Office and 10 minutes from the hotel to the Emigrant Exhibition Centre (Utvandrersentret). We are also an excellent starting point for the trip to Kjeragbolten. The ferries are just a short walk from us.